Discord: https://discord.gg/z4rndWJzwq
 
HomeUseful information for Helbreath beginnersStatistics overviewSearchMemberlistGalleryRulesRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
 

 Stopped NPC error

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akane


Akane

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Likes : 1

Stopped NPC error Empty
#1PostSubject: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/12/2019, 11:59 am

Hi everyone!

I have a problem, when i try to run the HG Server with the World L Server compiled from a source of 3.51, it gives me a NPC configuration error.
Back to top Go down
LifeX


LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Moderator
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Likes : 26

Stopped NPC error Empty
#2PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/13/2019, 4:56 pm

Show me the error message or screenshot. And share the server source so I can replicate the error in order for me to fix.
Back to top Go down
Akane


Akane

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Likes : 1

Stopped NPC error Empty
#3PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/13/2019, 5:32 pm

LifeX wrote:
Show me the error message or screenshot. And share the server source so I can replicate the error in order for me to fix.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also i´ve attached the source that im using that was created by hypno. In that source i just removed the SQL files because i will not use and also i disable the item4.cfg which is not in the files (Dunno why is not there). Maybe is because in the files the NPC is quite old that the cfg that is in the files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LifeX


LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Moderator
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Likes : 26

Stopped NPC error Empty
#4PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/13/2019, 5:47 pm

Show me the Admin.log file inside the Log folder of HGServer.

The error should tell u the problem when it starts to DecodeNpcConfig.

Scroll up you will be able to see the error.
Back to top Go down
Akane


Akane

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Likes : 1

Stopped NPC error Empty
#5PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/13/2019, 6:22 pm

LifeX wrote:
Show me the Admin.log file inside the Log folder of HGServer.

The error should tell u the problem when it starts to DecodeNpcConfig.

Scroll up you will be able to see the error.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LifeX


LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Moderator
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Likes : 26

Stopped NPC error Empty
#6PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/14/2019, 12:51 am

Alright, from the log file, it shows the WLserver is not sending the NPC.cfg to MainLServer to register before HGServer decodes it. 

As there are no clean source WLServer around, the source code you have might be buggy. But I will take a look at it once I am home today.

Probably upload everything you have, server files and all source. Then I can replicate exactly what you are experiencing. Would be good for the community if I can fix the WLServer too.
Back to top Go down
Akane


Akane

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Likes : 1

Stopped NPC error Empty
#7PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/14/2019, 8:59 am

LifeX wrote:
Alright, from the log file, it shows the WLserver is not sending the NPC.cfg to MainLServer to register before HGServer decodes it. 

As there are no clean source WLServer around, the source code you have might be buggy. But I will take a look at it once I am home today.

Probably upload everything you have, server files and all source. Then I can replicate exactly what you are experiencing. Would be good for the community if I can fix the WLServer too.

The files that im using + source are from sleeq + hypno (WorldLServer):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also i was having a look in the world log txt and after trying to load Teleport.cfg it crash as i show you below:

(2019:10:14:10:46) - Teleport.cfg
(2019:10:14:10:46) - (X) Game Server(Neutral) Registration - Fail: Cannot send configuration data!

Im just having a look right now if this is the right issue.
Back to top Go down
LifeX


LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Moderator
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Likes : 26

Stopped NPC error Empty
#8PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/14/2019, 3:47 pm

I fixed everything for you. But word of advise. Do not use such arrangement.

Having to use a different WLServer source over another version of Game Server will not be safe, and you can't even fix simple thing, I doubt if there is another issue, you wont be able to fix it.

Best you use files that is compatible with one another. But good luck to you.

Centuu files is a good place to start, and I will be helping Centuu and all players from the community as well. Download below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Attachments
Stopped NPC error AttachmentFiles.zip
(10 Mb) Downloaded 27 times
Back to top Go down
Akane


Akane

Silver
Earned after your first post and comment.

Likes : 1

Stopped NPC error Empty
#9PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/14/2019, 4:10 pm

LifeX wrote:
I fixed everything for you. But word of advise. Do not use such arrangement.

Having to use a different WLServer source over another version of Game Server will not be safe, and you can't even fix simple thing, I doubt if there is another issue, you wont be able to fix it.

Best you use files that is compatible with one another. But good luck to you.

Centuu files is a good place to start, and I will be helping Centuu and all players from the community as well. Download below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you LifeX to have the time to help me in this and also i will follow your advice  :bien: :
Back to top Go down
LifeX


LifeX

Diamond 1
Earned by having 144 posts & comments.
Civilian
Granted to members for high engagement.
Great Mentor
Granted to veteran members who exhibit helpful and sportsmanlike behavior.
Moderator
Earned by becoming a board moderator.

Likes : 26

Stopped NPC error Empty
#10PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 9991010/15/2019, 5:58 am

Good to hear. :-) I will close this topic, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content






Stopped NPC error Empty
#11PostSubject: Re: Stopped NPC error   Stopped NPC error 99910

Back to top Go down
 
Stopped NPC error
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Start a server for myself
» [Resuelto]visual basic error
» Levantar 3.82 --Critical error server does not response--

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
JoinHelbreath.net :: General :: Help Zone✅-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: